Followers

Tuesday 9 December 2014

12 Days of Creepmas day 5

Hi All

Welcome to day 5 of Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas. Today I have an altered clock to share with you. I first painted the wooden clock black then gave it 2 coats of grey. The image was stamped straight onto the wood and coloured with pro-markers and I stamped some presents round the edge. Hope you like it


I shall enter my clock into the following challengers:-

http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/
http://smudgyantics.blogspot.co.uk/
http://doodleartifacts.blogspot.co.uk/

Take care big hugs

Jane xxxx

12 comments:

  1. I so love that image with the lights! And the present around the edges is just the right touch!! Love this eclectic clock!!











    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! Love the prezzies and the skull being the numbers and kudos to you for being able to stamp right on the wood. I know I'd mess that up for sure. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I never would have thought of altering a clock--what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clock! Love the image and the stamps are all awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another creative idea!
    That brillianr red second hand makes time fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like your altered clock. The deer skull and lights is fab and I really like the way you've added the presents. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked cool altered clock Jane, I love that deer skull image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous altered clock Jane - great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your altered clock - what a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation you made! =)
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great clock. Unique design. Thank you for joining us at Recycle, Re-Purpose and Re-Invent this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the simple layout of your clock. Nothing more is needed. Fits perfectly with the creepmas theme. Hope to see you at SA next month.

    ReplyDelete