Followers

Saturday 15 December 2012

12 Days of Creepmas Day 8


Hi All

For my project today I have another altered box. I first painted my box with 2 coats of red paint, then along the edge I used a gold pen. The image I have used is from Smeared Ink. You should have come to me from Julia your next stop is Monique.





Posting Schedule
Saturday December 1st
Monday December 3rd (Smeared Ink Day)
Wednesday December 5th
Friday December 7th (Smeared Ink Day)
Sunday December 9th
Tuesday December 11th
Thursday December 13th (Smeared Ink Day)
Saturday December 15th
Monday December 17th (Smeared Ink Day)
Wednesday December 19th
Friday December 21st
Sunday December 23rd (Smeared Ink Day)

Blog Roll
















Jane me







 
 
I shall enter my box into the following challenges:-
 


Take care
Hugs Jane xxx

 
 

13 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty Jane and cute image :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable christmas box- love the grumpies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwe...what a cute box Jane. Those little grumpies are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas Love Grumpies are darling. How fun
    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a sweet little gift box. Those grumpies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAWWW!!! Those little Grumpies are so stinkin' cute! Love your fab box! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane love this altered box great image too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, Christmas love. What could be cuter! Lovely box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours and those little grumpies are very sweet. Thanks for joining in at Creative Moments. Helen (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great contribution to the Creative moments challenge - thanks for joining us! Leona x

    ReplyDelete