Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Smeared & Smudged Guest DT Challenge





Hi All

Hope you have had a great weekend. Today I have a scrapbook layout for the Guest DT Challenge at Smeared & Smudged. This month Kristy wanted us to use family photo's. As I am making a scrapbook about my weight loss ( 4 stone lost ) and wanted to do a page with different pictures to show how far I had come I thought I would make it for Kristy's challenge. The very centre photo is about 2 weeks old. The photo top right was taken last year and the top left around 4 years ago. The photo at the bottom left is a school photo of me ( wasn't I cute NOT lol ) and  the right bottom was taken many years ago with my youngest son, the middle bottom was about 3 years ago. I have stamped some butterflies and dragonfly's on to the layout and also added some flowers and metal charms.  I hope I have not made you all feel sick with the pictures of myself lol. Take care all

Luv Jane xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous creation Jane. I am soooo proud of you and your weight loss. I hope you can look on this with great pride for your wonderful achievement. Well Done you xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lay outs, and so good of you to lose so much weight, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Congratulations on your weight loss accomplishments! It is not an easy journey, but you did it! Hold your head high and be proud of yourself, both for the weight loss and the awesome art you've created this year!

    ReplyDelete